Sunday, August 21, 2011

La Cornue Logo Cookies

Have you ever walked into Williams-Sonoma and came across a gorgeous antique range? Something that you would find in France? That is right, I am referring to the La Cornue ranges. I can probably save up enough money to own one in about 40 years +!!  Here is the link if you have no idea what I am talking about! It is definitely worth looking at!  http://lacornueusa.com/.

Coincidentally, I work for Purcell Murray, whom distributes La Cornue to dealers including Williams-Sonoma, all over the country. Anyways, La Cornue was holding an event this month at the Purcell Murray Brisbane Showroom and asked me to make the favors. So, below are few of the images of my creation, the new logo of La Cornue. I made two sets, one batch with black background with gold lettering and the second batch with white background with black lettering. From what I heard, the cookies were very well received!!





No comments: