Thursday, March 18, 2010

Averie's 1st Birthday!!!!!!

Averie is turning 1 this week!!!! It's amazing how fast time flies!
Koreans celebrate a baby's 1st birthday with a big party and since she is 50% Korean, we had to throw one for her too!! For her "Dol" I decided against giving out the traditional rice cakes and decided to make cookies instead. What else would I make????
Balloon cookies!!!
I hope everyone liked the design, it was cute and simple and the colors matched the banners that hung against the wall.
Oh, and check out the favor tags my sister made for Averie. I should have taken a close shot of the tags, but they were super cute! Thanks Julianne and Duane!!!!!!
I hope everyone liked it!

4 comments:

Foot Loose said...

Happy Birthday Averie!!
These cookies are adorable and they look good to eat:)

Sujin said...

Thank you! We are so excited about her turning one! I hope she will be walking by then.

Julianne said...

Those cookies look awesome. You did such a great job!!!

sophia said...

Hi this comment is for Julianne ~ hey girl! I responded to your comment on my page.. but in case you don't see it I wanted to write it here as well! My mom's name is Sujin too ~ like your sister! And I'm in SF :) I like your homemade goodies! It's funny, my sister is really into those things too (cake deco, sewing).

Anyways, hope to see you around more on blogger and get to know you better!